Federal student loan servicers:
1. Go to the national student loan system. (https://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds/nslds_SA/)
2. Select financial aid review.
3. Accept the terms and conditions.
4. If you have a FSA ID login with it, if you don't create one. (https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm)
5. Next you should see all of your loan data. This includes the type of student loan you may have and the outstanding balances and interest owed.
6. The contact information of each lender is located at the bottom page.
Private student loans are different.
Please refer to your credit report to get the most recent loan company servicing your private student loan. Resources like annualcreditreport.com will provide your credit report for free.
Most common student loan servicing companies and contact telephone number: